Engineering, Vocational and Technical School Programs
This one day program is designed to introduce students to cutting, welding and positioning equipment.
During this seminar, students will be given an overview of the type of equipment used in manufacturing facilities around the world. Starting with a tour of our facility, students will be able to see the inner workings of a world class manufacturer of cutting machines and welding positioners,
Other areas of interest that will be covered include:
- Laser Cutting
- Waterjet Cutting
- Plasma Cutting
- Oxy-fuel Cutting
- Welding Equipment
- Positioning Equipment
- CNC Controllers
Demonstrations and operations of above listed equipment are based on availability of equipment.
Other important information
- Lunch will be provided for Koike Aronson with plenty of time for questions.
- Program will be held from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Hard hats and safety glasses will be provided by Koike Aronson.
- No Cameras or similar are allowed in the manufacturing facility.
- Open dates based on availability of Technical Service Staff.
- Classes will be held at 635 W. Main St, Arcade, NY 14009.