The Koike Aronson GE25 to GE45 series of Geared Elevation Positioners are designed for lighter weight applications and portability.
These Geared Elevation Positioners allow work to be performed at the lowest possible level which makes welding both faster and safer.
Along with precision elevation control, these Positioners allow simultaneous table tilt and rotation. Operators may easily access any section of a weldment eliminating the need for ladders and platforms.
All Koike Aronson Geared Elevating Positioners are engineered for safety , precision, performance and unsurpassed durability.
GE25-GE45 Welding Positioner Features
- 135º powered forward tilt
- NEMA 12 Electricals
- Powered Geared Elevation for varying work height
- 90,000 psi aluminum-bronze low efficiency wormgear drive reduces back driving
- All steel welded gearboxes
- Low voltage hand control pendants
- 50:1 Variable speed drives
- AC brake motors
Models: GE25, GE30, GE45, GE25VF, GE30VF, GE45VF