The GE500 to GE3500 Models offer the largest capacities and range of elevations in the line of Koike Aronson Positioners.
Geared Elevation Positioners allow work to be performed at the lowest possible level which makes welding both faster and safer. Along with precision elevation control, these Positioners enable simultaneous tilt and rotation. Operators may easily access any section of a weldment, eliminating the need for ladders and platforms.
All Koike Aronson / Ransome Geared Elevating Positioners are engineered for safety, precision, performance and unsurpassed durability.
GE500-GE3500 Welding Positioner Features
- 135º powered forward tilt
- NEMA 12 Electricals
- Powered Geared Elevation for varying work height
- 90,000 psi aluminum-bronze low efficiency wormgear drive reduces back driving
- All steel welded gearboxes
- Low voltage hand control pendants
- 50:1 Variable speed drives
- AC brake motors
Models: GE500, GE850, GE1200, GE3500, GE500VF, GE850VF, GE1200VF, GE3500VF