The GE60 to GE250 Models are Koike Aronson's midrange lineup and are the most popular series with their large capacities and yet compact size.
Geared Elevation Positioners allow work to be performed at the lowest possible level which makes welding both faster and safer. Along with precision elevation control, these
Positioners enable simultaneous tilt and rotation. Operators may easily access any section of a weldment, eliminating the need for ladders and platforms.
All Koike Aronson / Ransome Geared Elevating Positioners are engineered for safety, precision, performance and unsurpassed durability.
GE60-GE250 Welding Positioner Features
- 135º powered forward tilt
- NEMA 12 Electricals
- Powered Geared Elevation for varying work height
- 90,000 psi aluminum-bronze low efficiency wormgear drive reduces back driving
- All steel welded gearboxes
- Low voltage hand control pendants
- 50:1 Variable speed drives
- AC brake motors
Models: GE60, GE90, GE120, GE180, GE250, GE60VF, GE90VF, GE120VF, GE180VF, GE250VF