The HD160 - HD700 series positioners are built to perform with larger capacities with their strong boxed chassis and high precision gearing.
Positioners larger than the HD240 are equipped with massive box beam trunnions, spur gear final drive for table rotation, and aluminum-bronze wormgear drive of the spur tilt pinions.
The only thing that contradicts the large capacity of this series is their portability. They can be easily moved anywhere to tackle the largest of jobs.
HD160-HD700 Welding Positioner Features
- 135º powered forward tilt
- NEMA 12 Electricals
- Pin-through post manual height adjustment
- 90,000 psi aluminum-bronze low efficiency wormgear drive reduces back driving
- All steel welded gearboxes
- Low voltage hand control pendants
- 50:1 Variable speed drives
- AC brake motors
Models: HD160, HD240, HD400, HD500, HD600, HD700, HD160VF, HD240VF, HD400VF, HD500VF, HD600VF, HD700VF