The Model 44 manipulator is perfect for small open arc welding applications. A manual rack and pinion reach gives the operator precise control for positioning the arc. The powered reach axis allows for quick height adjustment and for carrying a maximum of a 300 lb load. Manual mast rotation allows the entire machine to be rotated and repositioned over multiple stations.
The manual car provided can run on the floor or a 24 inch gauge inverted v-rail track for better long-seam alignment.
Model 44 Welding Manipulator Features
- Load capacities up to 3,000-pounds
- NEMA 12 Electricals
- Floor-base or car-track options available
- Large variety of accessories and options for versatility
- Low voltage hand control pendants
- 50:1 Variable speed drives
- Round rail guidance on lift and reach axis
- Rack and pinion lift
- Optional mast rotation