Mid-range chain lift manipulators can be customized for specific applications, such as simple straight-line to circumferential welding. The Ram ends can be outfitted with small I.D. single or multiple arc welding heads for long seam and circumferential welding procedures. We have custom designs that can handle extra heavy, and extra long reach applications.
All manipulators come standard as a pedestal mount, and with a manual mast rotation, the option of powered rotation, self-standing bases, and manual or powered travel cars. Complete welding packages can be KOIKE supplied and KOIKE mounted, customer supplied and KOIKE mounted, or customer supplied and mounted.
Self-standing bases, travel acars, and welding equipment packages are just some of the options available.
Model 66 - 1212 Welding Manipulator Features
- Load capacities up to 750-pounds
- NEMA 12 Electricals
- Floor-base or car-track options available
- Large variety of accessories and options for versatility
- Manual mast rotation included
- 50:1 Variable speed drives
- Rack and pinion reach drive
- Cam roller guidance on lift and reach axis
- Chain lift