Paint and Blast booth applications require equipment that will withstand severe environments and also provide a safe working environment. With potentially explosive fumes and airborne particles, special provisions must be made to ensure endurance and safety.
Koike Aronson paint booth turning rolls can be air driven. The explosion-proof motors with high rotation speeds needed for painting and blasting operations can be used to provide a safe atmosphere.
Special steel wheel designs and standard urethane-type tires are available to support and capture standoff rings, which provide support without obstructing the vessel surface.
Extra machine guarding and seals provide protection from direct contaminate exposure paint and blast booth surroundings.
Paint & Blast Booth Turning Roll Features
- Remotely mounted electricals with explosion proof motors
- Air driven models available
- High rotation speeds
- Guarded components for severe environments
- Special engineered wheels for stand-off rings
- Optional manual or powered