The Plate-Fab from Koike Aronson, Inc. is a unitized design incorporating a downdraft or water cutting table. Engineered for increased precision and more options at a lower cost the Plate-Fab can be configured to cut plates sizes 5 or 6 foot wide by 10 or 12 foot long and up to 2 inches thick steel.
- The Plate-Fab is available with one
plasma and/or one oxy-fuel torch.
- Unitized frame design for superior strength, accuracy and durability
- Plasma cutting options include having the latest plasma technology available in the market such as True Hole™ , Rapid Part ™and SureCut™ by Hypertherm®.
- Unitized downdraft or water cutting table
- 2-year warranty
- Free lifetime phone support
- Remote diagnostics
- Maximum Table Capacity: 2 inch thick mild steel
- Emergency Stop Button: To quickly and safely shut off machine motion and cutting process, including oxy-fuel gases to the torch
- Limit Switches: Used for over-travel as well as homing of the machine.
- Operator Console: Hard-wired switches for selecting oxy-fuel station, oxy-fuel processes and gas system control. The CNC is mounted to a remote pedestal.
- Rail Axis Cable Carrier:
Is tucked under table, keeping hoses and cables safe from sparks; the cable carrier keeps all
of the hoses and cables organized during machine movement; the rails are attached to the base of the machine (not the side of the table like so many other designs).
- Linear Bearing Design: Both X & Y Axis linear bearing with ball slides creates smooth & accurate motion.
- Large Diameter Drive Pinions: Large diameter pinions offer accurate and smooth machine motion. Dual side rack and pinion drive/feedback for accuracy.
- CNC Control:
- Hypertherm EDGE® Pro Ti with Sensor Ti Torch Height Control
- Flashcut Titanium Series CNC with Stingray Plasma Height Control
Plasma Systems & Options
- Hypertherm (Click here for Hypertherm® Cut Charts): High definition or conventional plasma systems
The new XPR300™ represents the most significant advance in mechanized plasma cutting technology, ever. This next generation system redefines what plasma can do by expanding its capabilities and opportunities in ways never before possible. With unmatched X-Definition™ cut quality on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum, the new XPR300 increases cut speed, dramatically improves productivity and slashes operating costs by over 50%. New ease-of-use features and engineered system optimization make the XPR300 easier to run with minimal operator intervention, while also ensuring optimal performance and unmatched reliability.
TrueHole™ Ready: significant better hole quality
- Plasma Height Control & Options include: Hypertherm Sensor Ti, Torch Height Control.
- Marking Options: Plasma Plate Marking
- Manual Plasma Bevel Station
- Oxy-Fuel Station includes: G6 Torch lifter, 500L Koike torch, Koike D7 Cutting Tips.
- Table Options include: unitized design incorporating a downdraft or water cutting table.
- Downdraft Table Option - A unique double walled
downdraft cutting table isolates sparks and fumes while providing an air
insulation system which reduces heat transfer from thermal cutting to the
cutting machine. Overall system improves accuracy and longevity of your cutting
machine. Removable clean out pans in the down draft table make cleaning out the
cutting table fast and easy. Pans glide out on a specially designed system that
allows slag and debris to be pulled out manually and dumped.
- Water Table Option - The raise / lower table feature of the water cutting table allows for proper adjustment of water to the bottom of the plate using air pneumatics and water displacement. Removable clean out pans are designed to reduce clean out time.
- Fume Extraction Unit - made by Donaldson ExtraLife™
- Dual Side Rack and pinion drive, 4-1000 IPM standard
- Precision Linear Bearings both X and Y Axis
- Unitized Design with Remote Pedestal Control Stand
- Optional Water Table Insert with
Manual Fill or Single zone downdraft table
- Adjustable Leveling Pads for Easy Leveling
- Machine Input power: 115v, 50-60 Hz, single phase, 15amp
- Maximum plate thickness: 2 inch
- Edge Pro Ti CNC or Flashcut CNC Controller
- 2-Year CNC Warranty
- Hypertherm Sensor-Ti Integrated
Fully Integrated to the Edge Pro Ti Control. All height control menus are incorporated in the CNC Software. No external pendant is needed for ease of operation.
- 6 inch Stroke
- 400 IPM Maximum Speed
- Rapid Part Technology
- Magnetic Torch Breakaway