Metal Plate Cutting Machine
*Shown in picture: Cutting table optional
The Plate Pro® is a metal plate cutting machine that is affordable, easy to install and simple to operate that utilizes plasma and oxy-fuel cutting technology to cut through metal.
It is customized to meet your specific metal cutting needs. With assistance from a KOIKE Cutting Machine Specialist, you can have your customized Plate Pro cutting machine installed and up and running at your facility.
The Plate Pro is the most competitive in its' class. As well as being very affordable, the Plate Pro is full featured, easy to install, and simple to operate. The Plate Pro is very practical for areas with limited space.
The Plate Pro is a rigid rail, rapid traverse, and multi-tool station cutting system. Available in 5,6, and 8 foot cutting widths and 10, 12, 20, and 24 foot cut lengths. Utilizing a rigid beam and pedestal mounted precision rail system, the Plate Pro provides movement to maintain critical accuracy at the Plate Pro's high 800 IPM rapid traverse speed.
Offering up to four tool stations, the Plate-Pro can be outfitted with dual plasma cutting systems, up to three oxy-fuel cutting stations, or a combination of oxy-fuel, plasma and plate marking systems.
- Plasma or Oxy-fuel cutting process compatible
- Emergency Stop Button: To quickly and safely shut off machine motion and cutting process, including oxy-fuel gases to the torch
- Maintenance Free Guide Rollers: Sealed bearings for linear roundway.
- Rail Axis & Cross Axis Limit Switches: Used for over-travel as well as homing of the machine.
- Slave Carriage Band Clamp: allows easy and accurate placement and spacing of tools such as, oxy-fuel and plasma torches.
- Operator Console: Hard-wired switches for selecting oxy-fuel station, oxy-fuel processes and gas system control.
- Rail Axis Cable Carrier: Is mounted to the rail pedestal weldment. The cable carrier keeps all of the hoses & cables organized during machine movement.
- Linear Way and Heat Shields: Replaceable linear roundway provides for a smooth and accurate cutting motion. Heavy duty heat shields protect machine from heat and sparks.
- Large Diameter Drive Pinions: Large diameter pinions offer accurate and smooth machine motion.
- Rail Axis Drive Rail: Precision ground rail and rigid pedestal weldment provides the stability for smooth and accurate machine motion.
Optional CNC Controls
- Option CNC Control includes: Hypertherm's EDGE Pro Ti Shape Cutting Motion Controller &Hypertherm Sensor-Ti Torch Height Control
Plasma Systems & Options
- Hypertherm (Click here for Hypertherm® Cut Charts) is the preferred brand of conventional plasma cutting systems which allow production cutting from 1/2" mild steel to 1" mild steel.
- Laser Pointer: Allows operator a visual indicator for plate alignment and torch positioning
- Pneumatic Dot-Peen Stamp Marker Station- Carbide tipped variable speed punch for marking bend lines, layout lines, drill locations and alphanumeric text as small at 1/4"high.
- Hypertherm ProNest LTS and LT Software
Plasma Height Control & Options
- Plasma Height Control & Options include: Hypertherm Sensor-Ti, and Manual Plasma Bevel Station.
Oxy-Fuel Systems & Options
- Oxy-Fuel Systems & Options include: Oxy-fuel Manual Bevel Attachment, Twin Tip Holder, D7 Cutting Tips, Auto Ignitor, Oxy-fuel Torch stations, Marking options, Hi-Lo Oxy-Fuel gas system with Auto Ease-On.
- Table Options include: Downdraft Cutting Table or Water Cutting Table
- Downdraft Table Trip Arm: Mechanical trip arm that opens and closes zones in the Koike Downdraft table. No pneumatic or electrical components are required.
- Fume Extraction Unit - made by Donaldson ExtraLife™
- CNC Air Conditioning Unit is available for those who live in climates of above 120 degrees F
(49 degrees C)