*Shown in picture: Cutting table optional
The Plate Pro Extreme was designed to provide excellent thermal cutting at an affordable price.
This cutting machine has an:
- Cost Efficient
- Comes with two-year warranty
We Make Metal More Profitable
The Plate Pro Extreme utilizes the latest technologies to provide unmatched speed, accuracy, versatility, and durability in a thermal cutting machine. Designed to satisfy the world's most demanding customer requirements, the Plate Pro Extreme has been engineered to maximize its' performance while costing so little. Steel Service Centers, Heavy Fabricators, Tank Manufacturers, Shipbuilders, and General Fabricators are just a few of the Plate Pro Extreme target customers.
- Plasma or Oxy-fuel cutting process compatible
- Emergency Stop Button: To quickly and safely shut off machine motion and cutting process, including oxy-fuel gases to the torch
- Limit Switches: Used for over-travel as well as homing of the machine.
- Slave Carriage Band Clamp: allows easy and accurate placement and spacing of tools such as, oxy-fuel and plasma torches.
- Operator Console: Hard-wired switches for selecting oxy-fuel station, oxy-fuel processes and gas system control. The CNC is mounted to a remote pedestal.
- Rail Axis Cable Carrier: Is mounted to the rail pedestal weldment. The cable carrier keeps all of the hoses & cables organized during machine movement.
- Linear Way and Heat Shields: Replaceable linear roundway provides for a smooth and accurate cutting motion. Heavy duty heat shields protect machine from heat and sparks.
- Large Diameter Drive Pinions: Large diameter pinions offer accurate and smooth machine motion.
- Maintenance Free Guide Rollers: Sealed bearings for linear roundway
- Floor Mounted Rails Mounted on a fixed based plate: Provides highly accurate symmetry for the basis of precision cutting and smooth motion. Allows expansion of rail length and use of common rail for two or more machines.
- Koike Engineered Main Electrical Enclosures: Offers "off-the-shelf" components including Bosch Rexroth drives and motors.
Optional CNC Controls
- Option CNC Control: Hypertherm's EDGE CONNECT
Plasma Systems & Options
- Hypertherm (Click here for Hypertherm® Cut Charts): High definition or conventional plasma systems
- TrueHole™ Ready: significant better hole quality
- Plasma Height Control & Options include: Koike Sensor THC (Torch Height Control), Manual Plasma Bevel Station, and Laser pointer
- Marking Options: Pneumatic Dot-Peen Pin Stamp Marker Station and Plasma Plate Marking
Oxy-Fuel Systems & Options
- Oxy-Fuel Systems & Options include:Oxy-fuel Manual Bevel Attachment, Twin Tip Holder, D7 Cutting Tips, Auto Ignitor, Oxy-fuel Torch stations, Hi-Lo Oxy-Fuel gas system with Auto Ease-On.
- Table Options include: Standard Downdraft Cutting Table and Water Cutting Table
- Downdraft Table Trip Arm: Mechanical trip arm that opens and closes zones in the Koike Downdraft table. No pneumatic or electrical components are required.
- Fume Extraction Unit - made by Donaldson ExtraLife™