Gear-elevated Scarab Manipulator series is designed for safety and a trouble-free long life. All critical mechanisms are enclosed load carrying gear cases are welded in place, and they are lubricated for life. Both lift and reach axes are guided with concave wheels and roundways for precision movement.
Medium to large industrial applications require a large arc travel and load capacities. Larger capacities allow for the option of locating the operator on the boom with catwalks and chairs, which provides an upclose view of the arc and welding process.
Self-standing bases, travel cars, and welding equipment packages are just some of the options available.
Scarab I, II & III Welding Manipulator Features
- Load capacities up to 3000-pounds
- NEMA 12 Electricals
- Floor-base or car-track options available
- Large variety of accessories and options for versatility
- Low voltage hand control pendants
- 50:1 Variable speed drives
- Round rail guidance on lift and reach axis
- Rack and pinion lift
- Optional mast rotation