New Customer Technical Training School
This course is for customers who have purchased a KOIKE cutting machine.
This comprehensive class is geared to teach operators and maintenance people the intricacies of the specific model KOIKE cutting machine purchased.
Training will cover:
- Plasma cutting machines
- Various power supplies
- Oxy-fuel cutting machines
- Machine maintenance
- Setting of rails
- Various CNC machines
- Machine repair
- Assembly of KOIKE machines
- Laser cutting machines
- Waterjet cutting machines
- Internet hook-up
- Some programming
- Cutting techniques
Other Important items to take note of
- Hands on as well as classroom training on components which have been purchased.
- Hard hats and safety glasses will be provided by Koike Aronson.
- No Cameras or similar are allowed in the manufacturing facility.
- Safety Shoes are required.
- Courses are free of charge
- Lunch is provided
- Hotel and Transportation are at customers' expense.
- These 1 - 3 day classes are for customers who have purchased or placed an order for a Koike Cutting Machine
- Courses are held as requested when Field Service Technicians and machines are available.
- 4-6 week notice is required