Koike Aronson / Ransome manufactures a complete line of column and
boom welding manipulators which maximize both safety and production with
load capacities ranging from 150 lb. to 3,000 lb. ( on each end of the
Column and boom welding manipulators are a versatile and rugged solution to obtain up to 30-feet of lift and reach to duplicate the function of a highly skilled welder.
Manual or powered mobile sub-based cars can be included for varying length weldments and procedures.
Many variations in speeds, controls, and welding equipment can be fitted to a column and boom welding manipulator. Both gear elevated and chain drive lifts are available to meet your needs.
Specially-engineered column and boom welding manipulators are available, please email our positioner sales department to schedule a consultation.
Welding Manipulator Features
- For positioning welding equipment
- Precise Reach and Lift ranges from 4 ft to 30 ft
- Rack & Pinion Elevating System - NO CHAIN LIFT
- Base can be fixed, portable or mounted on travel car
- King-pin rotation available for Mast