The Supergraph IV cutting system will boost your shop's productivity and consistency, while reducing material waste by as much as 30%. With a traverse speed of up to 1000 inches per minute, you have the ability to maximize production without the loss of floor space. The compact design of the Supergraph IV also enables it to be easily moved and set up at a different location. This is truly a high powered, compact KOIKE cnc plasma cutting machine.
The Supergraph IV is one of a KOIKE's cnc plasma cutting machine able to cut
- mild steel
- armor plate
- stainless steel
- aluminum and more
This machine is packed with exciting features and benefits ready to increase efficiency, quality and your bottom-line profitability.
- CNC Controller: Hypertherm® EDGE-Pro Shape Cutting Motion Controller
- Unitized Zoned Downdraft Table Design with CNC Controlled Pneumatic Damper Control for Zone Operation:
The table is designed to hold up to 1-1/4" plate with removable slat frame assembly and/or individual slat removal.
- Tuck Rail Design: Protects linear bearings, cable carrier, cables and hoses from harsh environments.
Optional: Removable slag pans are available.
Plasma System & Options
- Hypertherm HyPerformance/HyDefinition Plasma Systems
HyPerformance Plasma cuts fine-feature parts with superior quality and consistency while eliminating cost of secondary operations. The quick disconnect torch makes changing consumables fast and easy. Long consumable life, dross free edges, minimum angularity and high system reliability maximize productive "arc-on-time". HyPerformance Plasma combines fast cutting speeds, rapid process cycling, quick changeovers and high reliability to maximize productivity. 130 amp to 260 amp systems are available to meet your production demands.
- Hypertherm Conventional LongLife Air and Oxygen Plasma Systems
Heavy-Duty production tools with cost reducing LongLife technology for dramatically longer consumable life and much lower operating costs. The quick disconnect torch makes hanging consumables fast and easy. Impressive cut speeds, consistent cut quality and exceptional consumable life gives this plasma system a reliable performance across a wide range of industrial applications.
- True Hole™ Ready
TrueHole™ Technology founded by Hypertherm® produces a significantly better hole quality than what has been previously possible before using plasma.
This technology was developed for mild steel from gauge to 1" (25 mm) and has been optimized from a 1:1 to a 2:1 diameter to thickness ratio.
- Fume Extraction Unit
- CNC Air Conditioning Unit: Provides additional cooling - required for machines operating in temps above 120 degrees F (48 degrees C)
- Manual Plasma Bevel Station: Bevel in the rail axis only. Non-contour mechanical adjustment from +/- 0 - 45°.
- Hypertherm® ArcGlide Torch Height Control