Engineered to replace the durable IK-12 Max3, one of the most popular and best-selling cutting carriages in the fabrication industry, the IK-12 NEXT continues a legacy of incredibly sturdy and versatile tractors, being specifically designed to seamlessly integrate with a wide range of applications. This adaptable machine excels in its ability to adjust to various processes while retaining a simplistic operating system.
Features and Benefits:
- Multi-Function Control Panel:
- The new digital control panel enables the operator to accurately set a wide range of parameters as they relate to each process. With the use of a LCD display, set-up time is greatly reduced, enhancing repeatability.
- Allows for extremely accurate positioning, ensuring continuous drive speed and pulling force that is not compromised by power fluctuations or varying load weight.
- Multi-Purpose Cutting and Welding:
- Comes standard with the ability to interface to most power sources. Whether cutting or welding, the IK-12 NEXT has a built-in control that will send command signals directly to an attached power source interlock switch.