line of turning rolls that we manufacture maximizes both safety and production,
with load capacities ranging from 3,000 lbs to 2.4 million lbs.
Offering the widest variety and capacity ranges of turning rolls in the world, Koike Aronson / Ransome always has a fit for your application. Variable speed powered rotation with constant or variable wheel centerline settings are available.
Rubber, Steel, Urethane, and Micarta (phenolic) wheels are also available. Traditional, Unitized, Self-Adjusting (SA), Trac-Tred®, Turbine, and Tilting rolls are just some of the models we offer.
Manual or powered mobile sub-base cars can be included for quick adjustment of varying vessel lengths. Special engineered turning rolls are always available.
Turning Rolls Features
- For rotating pipes or vessels
- Capacities range from 3,000-pounds to 2.4 million pounds
- Rubber, Steel or special composite wheels
- Precise Center Distances
- Heavy Duty Chassis Design
- Overload Discs protect rubber tires on 5,000-pounds units & above